Diamond Search Recruitment are delighted to be representing our client, a market leading tech business operating within the healthcare sector Recruiting for a Head of Growth Operations, you will be responsible for leading all business activities related to growth, whether through SaaS sales (supply side), B2C growth marketing (demand side), channel partnerships, commercial operations and cross-team initiatives.
This is an incredibly exciting opportunity and would suit an ambitious and dynamic individual, with a platform growth (marketing + commercial ops) background, with work experience from blue chip companies. Our client offer:
- Competitive base salary based on your experience and skillsets
- Share options as an essential part of the package, allowing you to directly benefit from the growth of the company
- Private health insurance and thousands of pounds worth of health & wellbeing-related perks
- A high-calibre team; collaborative and fun working environment
- Company-sponsored training program, to hone your professional skills
- Hybrid working model, flexible depending on where you are located (with some time in Cambridge)
We are looking for someone who is a strong business unit leader, growth strategist, effective communicator and pragmatic campaign organiser who has a proven track record of growing usage and monetisation of digital marketplaces.
You will be a member of the management team, responsible for the strategy all the way to day-to-day execution across your business areas. You will put in place new processes, lead and motivate the team, and recruit new joiners into the organisation to help achieve their ambitious OKR. You'll be constantly hungry for new ways to unlock growth and understand how to devise and run initiatives that drive sales, user engagement and monetisation.
- Own the B2C marketing strategy, growing the company app uptake (2C) through organic SEO/content creation, CRM-based re-marketing, product marketing and paid-social marketing
- Build a scalable and efficient customer experience process, drive operational excellence through standardisation of SOP
- Lead a talented cross-functional team consisting of customer success, account management, customer support, marketing, design, and specialised experts
- Grow the team according to business objectives
- Roll up your sleeves and working hands-on to set up campaigns, processes, and anything else.
- Perform data analytics (Excel, SQL) on and use attribution monitoring tools (Google Analytics, Branch Analytics, Mixpanel) to monitor campaign effectiveness and website/mobile conversion funnels; create the culture and methodologies of structured experimentation and iteration to drive growth
- Collaborate with the Product team to plan, promote, facilitate and evaluate each product release which affects thousands of pharmacies and surgeries as well as hundreds of thousands of active users.
The Ideal Candidate
- Proven experience of platform/marketplace growth and operations experience, with demonstrable progression to product marketing/commercial leadership positions in fast-paced environments
- Experience in eCommerce and/or marketplace type business
- Proven experience of cross-functional team management experience, P&L responsibilities for a / multiple business units
- Experience with customer experience and customer support
- Experience in growth hacking, social media/viral marketing and performance marketing; knowledge of performance marketing tools (Google Ads Manager, Facebook Ads Manager etc)
- Strong understanding and a track record of developing a supply-side community and rolling out acquisition/engagement campaigns across online/offline channels
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to turn data into insights, initiatives and projects
- Strong communication skills with a collaborative and confident vibe, being able to influence stakeholders across the business
- High energy individual with strong commercial acumen and entrepreneurial mentality
If you think this is the job for you, apply today!
Diamond Search Recruitment is working as an Employment Agency regarding this vacancy.