Programmatic Account Director
Freelance - 3 Months
£300 to £400 per day
Are you an a Programmatic specialist who can lead this client in the fashion space at this network agency? If so, read on!
This large network media agency is looking for a Programmatic Director to join their team! The purpose of this team is to lead the programmatic operations for the EMEA digital hub
being set-up for one particular client to consolidate all their digital spend across EMEA.
The role is an exciting opportunity to work on a client that is transforming its business and be a part of facilitating their digital step changing process. This leading fashion brand is at a key stage in their marketing journey and see this agency as a key partner to help facilitate their evolution to become the best in class in their industry.
This is a recently created role
and due to the scale and strategic importance of this new assignment, this role will help oversee a distinct team of programmatic specialists
. The candidate will be expected to form a strong relationship with the Digital Hub Lead to drive programmatic best practice and leverage valuable learnings.The Role
- You will report into the Digital Hub Lead and oversee your own team's programmatic campaigns
- You will be the go-to person for clients and internal teams and lead senior level meetings on programmatic campaign activity
- Inform clients/ planning of innovative opportunities as soon as they are in market
- Have a great relationship with core tech, media, data and other programmatic partners at a senior level
- Promote programmatic products that will deliver excellence for your client's programmatic delivery
- At least 5 years' experience working within programmatic
- Proficient in multiple DSP's and extensive knowledge of RTB and the wider programmatic landscape
- Strong people management skills and compliant with following policies and practices in line with the talent team
- The ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment; working under pressure and prioritise workload
- Excellent project management skills to prioritise tasks
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply or hit me up on LinkedIn: Laurence Kowalewski
We Are Aspire Ltd are a Disability Confident Commited employer