Radley Green is partnering a tech business headquartered in London, currently looking to a Senior Accountant for a 12 month contract.The role will report into the Global Head of Finance you and will take full ownership of the monthly management reporting, annual financial reporting and partnering with senior management for various business units and work on various finance transformation projects.
The role will pay up to £52-£57k + benefits and is being offered on a12 month fixed term contract.
The role is to interview immediately, and the key responsibilities will include:
- Take full ownership of the monthly, quarterly, and annual external financial reporting processes.
- Manage the month-end close process, including review of the P&L and liaising with the wider business
- Oversee the preparation of periodic budgets and forecasts working closely with the wider team
- Ensure submission of month end reporting packs
- Monthly review and sign off on the Balance Sheet
- Work with broader finance team on various finance transformation projects
The successful candidate will be/have:
- Professional background, qualified accountant, with ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to act as a business partner to senior management
- Strong advanced Excel knowledge.
These positions are amazing opportunities to work for a global leader in its field.
Should you match the above requirements and can start a new role ASAP, please send your CV through.