CUSTOMER ANALYTICS LEAD OXFORDSHIRE£65,000-£75,000 +BENEFITSTHE COMPANY
This company is a digital-led data platform that is changing the way people move houses! They are exceptionally data-driven and puts data at the heart of every decision. You will report to the Data Director and lead on customer analytic projectsTHE ROLE
As a Customer Analytics Lead, some of your main responsibilities will be:
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Optimising and maximising the customer experience.
- Build out and be part of a customer analytics team.
- Analyse the performance of marketing campaigns.
- Analyse funnels and customer journeys to enable optimising their experience
A successful Customer Analytics Lead has:
- Experience working with SQL and R/Python in the commercial environment.
- Educated to a degree level or above.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience working in an app-based environment would be beneficial.
HOW TO APPLY
- A salary of £65,000-£75,000.
- Great work culture and environment.
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Lydia via the apply link on this page.