Are you looking for your next challenge in Marketing?
Fordingbridge, the industry leaders in canopy, walkway and sustainable building design and build, are seeking a new Marketing Executive to join their busy team in West Sussex.
Based in our Arundel head office, you will join the Sales Team, promoting our current projects, attracting new business and driving inbound enquiries to ensure our planned existing growth is sustained.
You will be responsible for:
* Digital marketing, including socials & paid
* Liaising with Publishers to book and arrange print copy in national publications
* Travel to finished UK projects to capture photos/videos for promotion
* Compose Case Studies of completed projects for our website
* Develop artwork for print/digital ads
* Produce copy for variety of sources
* Develop new brochures and presentations for Sales to package with proposals
* Liaise with a number of exhibition organizers to plan events in a variety of sectors
We are looking for someone who:
* Is comfortable working as part of a close team, yet able to work autonomously
* Has time-management, organisational and presentation skills
* Can meet targets and deliver growth
* Capable of using Adobe InDesign/Illustrator/Photoshop or equivalent, to produce engaging print-ready copy
* Has a keen interest in photography
* Full driving license
* Experience with WordPress sites an advantage
* Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office
* Can generate editorial copy, case studies, email campaigns and product literature
This is a total Marketing role, allowing you to capture the full Marketing sphere and follow the client journey from engagement, through to sale and installation.
If you have drive, creativity and commercial acumen, we would love to hear from you!
To apply for the role, please submit your CV and covering letter