Clinical Lead RGN
Salary: £20.00 Per Hour _ Benefits
Location: Yardley, Birmingham
Days - 40 hours - 2 clinical shifts 2 supernumerary shifts
The service is one of the leading care homes in Birmingham & they specialise in providing individualised residential, dementia & nursing care that supports residents with their personal needs.
Within you role your responsibilities will include:
* Responsible for monitoring the state of wellbeing of each resident, being aware of any changes impacting on care and care plans, ensuring that new needs are met and written records are amended to reflect any variation.
* Review accidents and incidents and make necessary recommendations.
* Conduct investigations as directed by the Home Manager, following an accident, incident or complaint.
* Work with the Home Manager to formulate strategies for service development or changes in service provision and support implementation.
* Monitor the standards of care delivered by qualified and unqualified care staff by observation and direct involvement, ensuring that all residents receive quality medical and personal care and that care plans are properly maintained
As an experienced Clinical Lead - RGN, who shows the most up to date knowledge of clinical practices, you will be able to demonstrate excellent leadership and communication skills, be keen in developing yourself and others and able to build good close relationships with residents and their families.
In return for your role as Clinical Lead:
You'll be joining a family business and working alongside a real team-spirited group of people. You'll also benefit from the generous range of benefits which include:
* Free DBS Check and reimbursement for Annual Nurse RGN PIN Registration cost
* Free Parking
* Paid Breaks
* A rewarding job with exciting opportunities for career progression
* Enhanced Bank Holiday rates at Christmas and New Year at Double time, all other bank holiday paid at Time and a Half
* Supportive and bespoke Induction Training Programmes, ongoing training and development and nationally recognised qualifications
* Refer a friend or resident bonus scheme
* Pension Contributions & a range of excellent discounts for shops, restaurants, days out & more.
* Free Uniform
* Annual Staff Awards Programme across all our Homes celebrating their great staff
For more information on the Clinical Lead role contact Sarah at Time Recruitment or apply below