Infront X is looking for a qualified Account Manager ("AM") to oversee and address our customers' digital needs. The chosen candidate will be tasked with generating new revenue at existing Infront X accounts by creating digital solutions to business problems.
The AM we hire will be a digitally-savvy professional who will be results-driven and aspire to achieve specific goals.
Ideal candidates should be able to provide technical, product and business knowledge to support the sales process and strengthen customer relationships. The AM is the primary front-line customer facing role within Infront X, and is responsible for the overall growth, quality, and satisfaction of the customer relationship. This role offers an opportunity to be front and center with our customers supporting them in their digital transformation, while accelerating your career by driving business impact.
This role is located in London.Responsibilities
- Establish and maintain ongoing client relationships at a mid-senior level
- Provide counsel and create value based on the business objectives of the account
- Develop and manage account growth plans to annual targets
- Keep track of sales performance metrics
- Provide support pre-sales and post-sales processes
- Address all customer queries in a timely fashion
- Provide internal team with customers' feedback and help identify potential upsell opportunities
- Analyze customers' needs and suggest approaches that meet their requirements
Ideal Candidate Background
- 5+ years proven work experience as an Account Manager, ideally in a services business
- Solid digital background with hands on experience in digital technologies (experience in Project Management a plus)
- An ability to grasp customers' needs and suggest timely solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
About Infront X
- Sales, strategy and project management experience
- Experience delivering digital products/platforms
- Experience in the sports, media or entertainment industries
Infront X , a digital media company focused on the way data science and technology can create more personal experiences for users while growing audiences for content owners, bridges the gap between storytelling and technology, creating digital platforms and experiences to help global brands engage with audiences and monetize their investments.
With offices across North America, Europe, and Asia, Infront X is proud of the impact it has helped create for elite organizations like the PGA TOUR, NASCAR, FOX, Chelsea FC, AS Roma, the International Ski Federation and the International Basketball Federation, among countless others.Benefits
- Competitive salary and yearly bonus
- Pension options
- Monthly team activities
- Flexible working arrangements
- Work in a high-growth, energetic environment