Here at RK Group we are delighted to be working alongside an exciting Property Company based in the heart of West Yorkshire
This rapidly expanding and vibrant company are looking to bring in a Digital Marketing / PR Executive working full time at their fabulous head office in Wetherby.
Do you have a passion for Marketing? This role as a Digital Marketing / PR Executive is the perfect opportunity for someone wanting to grow in their career with this fun exciting company.Job Benefits
Overview of the Role
- 30 Days Holiday including Bank Holidays
- Annual performance bonus
- On-site Parking
- Free On-site gym to use
- Training and Development program
- Fantastic career prospects and opportunity to progress
- Superb state of the art offices
- Social events
- Company pension
- Day off for Birthday (post probation)
Reporting directly to the Marketing Manager you will be responsible for growth of the company's brand and acquiring links to improve its SEO strategy. You will be working alongside an amazing team creating, developing and delivering exciting PR campaigns.Key Responsibilities of a Digital Marketing / PR Executive
What we expect from you
- Constructing and being creative with ideation campaigns to balance the free flow of ideas with some process.
- Leveraging new and existing media relationships and supporting with outreach angles to secure online coverage in the biggest publications around
- Creating roadmaps and setting realistic timelines for project deliverables with a strong SEO mindset
- Improving the companies brand perception through all earned (PR/digital influencers/).
- To manage several digital PR campaigns, whilst ensuring deadlines are met and budgets are adhered to.
- To work on developing a hub of content assets that can be shared and used across all channels such as social media and blogs.
- Promoting the Company's content, pitch stories ideas to journalists, bloggers, and influencers to gain more media coverage.
- Gathering, researching, and analysing data to facilitate high-performing, creative campaigns that deliver award-worthy results.
- Working alongside the management team implementing the Company's business strategy whilst integrating PR and/or social media approaches to complement these.
- Create, deliver standout campaigns, and content ideas which generate interest, coverage, and links - ultimately increasing our online presence.
- Brainstorming ideas with fellow colleagues and management.
- Pitching PR concepts internally and externally
- Working with creative, data, development, and the wider team to develop campaigns.
- Raise brand awareness and change brand perception through social media, PR, brand ambassadors.
- Managing the creation of copy internally and externally.
- Writing press releases
- Use of PR software databases, distribution, and reporting platforms
- Reporting campaign performance and strategy to the Marketing Manager
- Marketing Degree is preferred but not desired.
- Experience of running a variety of campaigns.
- Excellent customer service skills and telephone manner.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Contacts within regional and online media such as journalists and bloggers.
- Good reporting and analytical skills, and ability to use insight to develop future campaigns.
- Experience of Google Analytics and PR software.
- Being able to build relationships both with internal colleagues and external clients.
- Experience in a Digital PR role is required.
- Enthusiasm and passion for all things digital.
- Building relationships with journalists and the media
- Understanding the relationship between PR and SEO