Care Home Manager Cheltenham up to £60K
Position: Care Home Manager
Salary: up to £60K
*Nurses AND non-nurses please apply!*
Are you an experienced Care Home Manager, currently looking for a new opportunity to work as a General Manager for a forward thinking, highly regarded, and ever growing care provider? If so, call Holly at Amber Mace now on (phone number removed) for immediate consideration!
What's in it for you?
• Continual professional development
• EXCELLENT career progression
• Monday Friday hours
• A salary of up to £60K plus a great company benefits package
As the General Manager, you will be based within an established, reputable residential care home situated in Cheltenham. The service is a medium-large sized residential care home offering excellent standards of care for the elderly and those with dementia. With glowing online testimonials from residents and relatives alike, the service needs somebody who can truly hit the ground running and ensure that the standards of care remain high and residents' needs are the highest priority. You will have a proven track record in successfully marketing care homes, have the ability to build relationships with external authorities and have a thorough understanding of CQC guidelines.
If you want to work for a forward thinking organisation, who will offer you a fantastic and rewarding career alongside additional benefits then this could be the perfect role for you, call Holly at Amber Mace on (phone number removed) to apply!
General Manager What we would like from you:
• Excellent understanding on CQC, CCGs and all regulatory bodies
• Previous Care Home Management Experience within a similar setting
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Experience working with the Elderly in a Healthcare setting
• Passion for working within care
• NVQ Level 5 OR active nursing pin
• Drives and Access to car
General Manager Benefits:
• Salary circa £60,000 + bonus' (depending on experience)
• Annual leave, pension, healthcare and other benefits
If you're up for the challenge and would like to be considered, please call Holly @ Amber Mace on (phone number removed) or email your CV for immediate attention to (url removed)