As Walk-In Media we're excited to be part of MSQ Group. Not only do we have an amazing new office in the heart of Covent Garden, but as a media agency, operationally we sit in the sweet spot in-between the large network agencies, and the smaller indies, meaning we have the best of both in terms of access to broader global marketing tools, tech and talent, but also being smaller and more nimble, we have more autonomy and empowerment over the work we do, and how we do it across our wonderful clients (the likes of 3M, G. Network, Chiltern Railways, Brewin Dolphin, Vodafone and Emirates).
As a collective of 65 media professionals following the merger with Agenda21 Digital, we love what we do. Our people are what makes us. We want to ensure that everyone in the company feels supported and knows where to access the help they may need. Wellbeing is central to this and through our Wellbeing Committee we provide resources and guidance so that each employee can build out their own mental wellbeing support strategy, which may include accessing our extensive EAP or Able Futures support programme.
Our Group Diversity and Inclusion Council is dedicated to learning, education and sharing ideas that will break down barriers whilst strengthening our existing inclusive initiatives. We're striving for equal opportunities for all demographics, and for a workplace environment in which every team member is comfortable, informed and open to change.Seo Account Manager Responsibilities
As the SEO Account Manager you will be responsible for:
- On-going analyse of large websites and provide recommendations for optimisation relating to search engine crawling capability, indexation, accessibility, mobile performance, on-page optimisation and backlink.
- Support the implementation of your recommendations.
- Able to adapt and understand new web development technologies and how this affects SEO.
- Understand business operations and the requirements and how best SEO integrates.
- Collate and provide insights from data by working with analysts to ensure accurate and actionable reporting on SEO performance can be produced.
- Reporting and presenting results, actions and next steps to clients weekly and monthly, and in quarterly meetings.
- Reporting to the SEO Lead to develop strategies for the client.
- Setting relevant KPI's and achievable SEO targets for the client.
- Provide on-going scoping of the project which should be revised on a quarterly basis.
- Aligning strategies with other digital marketing channels.
- Line manage and delegating work to other SEO Executives.
- Developing relationships with key client stakeholder.
- Time management - of individuals and self.
- Day-to-day communication with clients.
- From time-to-time work on new business proposals and pitches.
Ideally, you'll have the following skills:
- Experience managing and executing SEO for an enterprise business,
- Significant client facing experience and ability to manage stakeholders,
- Involvement in developing client strategies,
- Expert technical SEO knowledge,
- Working knowledge of a variety of CMS and server technologies,
- Previous experience in providing technical audits and ongoing recommendations,
- Experience using Pyton and RegEx to configure reports and develop SEO tools,
- Worked across multiple clients in previous/existing role,
- Developing technical and on-page SEO roadmaps,
- Evidence of previous SEO success,
- Analytical skills (inc. Adobe and Google Analytics),
- Experience working with a wide variety of SEO/Search tools (Searchmetrics experience is desired),
- Great organisation skills,
- Experience in managing people,
- Up-to-date knowledge and sound judgement on recent technology and SEO trends
- You will work across some of the world's best-known global brands
- Ongoing career progression initiatives, plus both internal and external training
- Attending conferences and training sessions
- Study-leave for professional qualifications
- Cross channel exposure (on and offline)
- Company pension and health insurance
- 1 paid day per year to work with the charity of your choosing
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Free breakfast, drinks, and fruit
- Perkbox subscription
- Social Events
- Team-building events
- Hybrid working policy (3 office-based days)
- Access to wider MSQ Global team and offices
If you think you would like to help shape the future of our business, and believe you can, then we're looking forward to meeting you.