We are looking for a Fire Safety Customer Programme Manager to join the team.
- Location: London Bridge (40% office based, 60% remote)
- Salary: £57,500 per annum
- Contract type: Full time, permanent
- Job reference: REC02314
- Closing date: 28 October 2021
- Interview date: w/c 8 November 2021
- A basic DBS check will be carried out on the successful candidate
At the Hyde Group, we see a future that creates a great home for everyone. We are a leading provider of affordable homes. We are doers - professional, ambitious and open. Together, our values reflect an organisation built on a culture of achievement.
As a Fire Safety Customer Programme Manager, you will co-ordinate all customer facing elements of the Fire Safety Remedial Programme across all departments. You will also ensure that teams are working together to deliver clear updates to customers about progress of works or tasks being completed and any associated impact on customers.
Duties of a Fire Safety Customer Programme Manager: