We are looking for a digital-savvy individual bursting with creative ideas to join the Faith team as Social Media Account Manager and be part of our expanding agency.
You will be required to manage a varied portfolio of accounts effectively, thinking up and delivering compelling and creative social media campaigns and content, creative briefs and digital marketing strategies for a range of B2B and B2C clients.
Some of the key day-to-day duties include:
Key skills and qualities
- Providing end-to-end social media campaign management from initial research and quoting through to on-going campaign management, optimisation against KPIs and reporting
- Planning out monthly social media activity and content calendars and creating, curating, and managing proactive social media brand content, including text, audio, visual and multimedia formats
- Delivering paid social and content campaigns from set up, execution, management, optimisations, and reporting on social media advertising platforms including LinkedIn
- Developing and planning influencer campaigns
- Creating strategic content strategies to drive traffic, engage and convert customers
- Liaising with the design team on the production of campaign asset
- Planning and delivery of targeted email campaigns, carrying out A/B testing and analysis and reporting on performance
- Overseeing client budgets and costing and managing them effectively; analysing against estimates post-campaign, ensuring learnings are applied in future
- Leading face-to-face client meetings and communicating your plans, ideas and results, feeding back analysis and improvements
- Managing, providing feedback, direction and mentoring to our social media account executive
- Researching new and developing social media trends and technologies to give insights into new opportunities, markets, channels or competitor activity; ensuring that best practices are being applied across all channels and learnings are shared cross-team
- Being a part of new business development and pitches
As a social media & digital account manager you'll bring:
- experience operating at a similar level within a dedicated Social Media role. Agency experience would be advantageous but is not essential
- excellent communication and content creation skills (copywriting, creative thinking and experience of design software)
- an understanding of target audiences and how best to reach them, including what platforms, targeting methods and messaging to use
- experience of running successful paid social campaigns and a good understanding of Business Manager and Ads Manager
- analytics experience, understanding reporting, digital performance metrics and capable of identifying marketing trends from data (Social Insights tools, Google Analytics)
- a clear passion and knowledge about social media and all things digital
- experience and knowledge of email software, such as MailChimp, Campaign Monitor
- a strong understanding of content, inbound and search marketing as well as on and off-site SEO
- proven account management skills, strong commercial awareness and the ability to effectively organise multiple clients
- great attention to detail with a zero-tolerance benchmark and be reliable and punctual
- plenty of drive and enthusiasm to hit the ground running; happy to work on your own and as part of a small team
- the ability to multi-task, work under pressure to tight deadlines and be used to working in a dynamic, energetic, client focused environment, sometimes to tight deadlines
- be technologically intuitive and able to pick up new systems quickly
What you'll get:
- The opportunity to work with a wide variety of B2B and B2C clients and grow our social media offering
- A positive and fun work culture and environment
- Flexible working/work from home
- A great team and support network with opportunities for progression to carve out a career and the role you want
- Healthcare package
- Workplace pension
- 'Lifetime experience fund' of £250 on two-year anniversary
- Generous holidays including a half day on your birthday
- Continuous training
- Free parking
We are seeking to fill the position on a full-time basis but would consider flexible part-time hours for the right individual. Our office is located in Brighouse with flexible working from home options.Why us?
Faith is an award-winning PR, social and content specialist based in Brighouse, West Yorkshire. We're big enough to have in-house expertise across a range of services but we're small enough to care - about our clients and you and your career.
Our work ranges from big international brands - who value our Yorkshire common sense...to Yorkshire businesses - who know we share their values and understand we can help them grow...to SMEs from our community, our region and beyond - who know we deliver.
We are committed to creating an inclusive and transparent workplace culture where our people can develop to be their very best. We believe in giving people flexibility so they can be great at work, and at home.
Our offices are based in a renovated Victorian building in Brighouse which we bought in 2021 to give the agency room to expand. The office features a co-working space upstairs and is located 300 yards from the railway station and a ten-minute walk from the town centre.