We have a message for the world. UCOLLEX is the future of digital art and toys. We are an innovative collectibles platform merging the physical collectibles market with digital asset creation.
We offer an extensive range of digital art and toys in form of NFT, made by the most creative minds in the world. From 3D models to augmented reality games, we are in the path of disrupting the globe with a bang and have awesome collectibles for everyone around the world!
If you want your voice to be heard, creative ideas come to live, accustomed to latest tech gadgets within the most disruptive digital space, please read on. Oh, don't forget check out our home and offerings too in the employer profile down the bottom
About the role and more:
With the incredible growth in the digital collectibles metaverse and NFT marketplace, we are now seeking for a talented User Experience and User Stories
product owner, who has a passion for digital products and services, and enjoys working in a dynamic, best-in-class fintech, global start-up environment. Cater for flexible working location to work remotely with our headquarter in Hong Kong.
As our Product Manager, you will have a keen eye for gaps and pain points in the life of a developer and the different personas they interact with. You must be able to evangelize different persona needs and have a beginner's mindset to find inventive ways to solve their pain points. We know there are a million things we can and want to implement. Be the one to ruthlessly prioritize
You will work closely with our customers, growth, engineering team, and technology partners to define and execute the product roadmap, user flows, user scenarios, feature priorities, and everything included to launch a new consumer experience.
You will also work on creative projects with our internal and external creative stakeholders in the creation of new NFT designs, artwork, and campaigns.
If you are someone who thrives in an exciting and new industry where being self-directed, determined, and resilient are a requirement and where creativity flourishes, we would love for you to join us.
How you will add value:
- Translate business requirements into user stories
- Work closely with UXUI team to manage scope and schedules and assist with user story creation and backlog management as well as building and maintaining a product delivery roadmap, with an Agile-centric approach to value delivery
- Build out the best product and customer experience
- Design core product modules and features
- Collaborated with engineers in developing the technical architecture of the products you have built.
We are excited about you because you have:
- Minimum 5+ years of product owner experience with proven experience owning product roadmap strategy and definition
- Experience owning feature delivery and trade-offs of a product
- Proven success in delivering online products and services in a high growth environment.
- A strong interest in e-commerce and building excellent products
- A background using agile/scrum methodologies and familiar with epics, sprint planning, standups, retros, showcases is essential.
What's in it for you?
(Don't forget to checkout our perks in the employer profile page)
Competitive salary & equity grants / Medical, dental & vision insurance / Annual bonus program / Paid time off & work from home flexibility / Free Glam Bag Plus subscription / Learning & development programs Employer Profile
Ucollex use technology to create an alternative world where people can discover, nurture and develop their passion.
The perks of choosing us:
- Under our rapidly expanding global startup, you will be rewarded with flexible Hours start of the working day, attractive package to include base equity and/or tokens, equity as well as health benefits, flat organization structure, as much responsibility as you're able to handle (just put your hand up), challenging work with exposure to cutting edge technologies dedicated to NFT and crypto world, growth in line with rapid scaling of the company, and most importantly, being surrounded with cool-positive and like-minded individuals
- We guarantee that you'll be supported by a great team of agile experts in a can-do and supportive environment, where change and innovative thinking is encouraged!
- So go ahead and make the important choice to be part of an organisation working together for a better future please click 'Apply' and submit your application, including a cover letter and current resume.
What is our home look like?
- We are a band of brothers and sisters of bright, talented, collaborative members who love to evolve and jump on new opportunities.
- People who care about your growth and career development.
- Cross-functional teams who value teamwork - from Hackathon to team off-sites, to Product roadshows, you get to experience it all.
If you are highly passionate about the digital environment and love the challenge of building a revolutionized collectibles platform, apply and let us know more about you!