The best place to work in Public Relations in the UK.
We're an award-winning workplace, featuring in the Top 60 of the UK's Best SME Workplaces™ of any sector for the last 17 years running by Great Places to Work Institute.
2021 PRWeek Employer Premier League
2021 PRWeek Best Places to Work UK
2021 PRCA Workplace Champions
_We're looking for account executives who will thrive in an ideas-led consultancy, with entrepreneurial spirit and an interest in what makes businesses tick.
At Lansons, we work with established names, challenger brands and pioneering start-ups to shape and build their reputations. We advise our clients on their ESG credentials and today's pressing issues, forming relationships with the media and influencers that matter to them.About the role
- Media and stakeholder monitoring
- Producing and issuing press releases
- Liaising with journalists and external stakeholders
- Account support and build client relationships
- Researching and reporting on industry landscape
- Content creation and social media management
- Analytical thinking and contribution to account development
Ready to apply?
- 3 months min. relevant experience
- Curious about businesses and what makes them tick
- Passionate communicator (written/verbal)
- Organised, top-notch time management and creative thinker
- Solutions orientated with a 'can do' attitude
- Team player, supportive and considerate to others
Great, we can't wait to hear from you. Follow the links to our website and use the application provided. Please make sure you include in your cover letter
months/years of experience in PR + notice period + salary expectations.