Bloomberg Buyside Risk & Performance is a centralized system trusted by investment professionals to manage their investment strategies and oversee risk management.
Bloomberg Buyside Risk & Performance uses our suite of best-in-class pricing engines, analytical libraries and a broad range of datasets. Enabling firms to make informed investment decisions, comprehensive view of risk & performance and achieve operational scale. These workflows are trusted by thousands of users across many of the leading institutions.
Successful candidates will have an in-depth knowledge of market risk and investment management, pricing and valuation of asset types, highly quantitative skills and an ability to connect with our institutional clients to create long-term partnerships and take full advantage of our system.
Become the subject matter expert and main point of contact for advanced client trainings/workshops, provide best practices guidance on Risk and Investment management.
Be a continuation of the client's in-house team to build and lead investments, risk and performance management projects.
Manage and oversee the deployment of new workflows within the clients operating model. Lead efforts to solve clients' problems. Required skills :
If this sounds like you:
- Strong analytical skills and quantitative background. You should be well-versed in Factor modelling, performance attribution, Derivatives pricing, Portfolio construction and optimization.
- Experience in either using or advising on Portfolio strategies, optimization, risk assessment and attribution
- Excellent understanding of Buysides workflows and clients typologies
- Strong interest in FinTech with an interest in database structure
- Familiarity with spate of regulatory changes and their impact on buyside investment workflow
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.