The ideal candidate will be well organized and comfortable dealing with financial data. This individual will be responsible for overseeing the accounts payable and receivable, processing payroll and conducting other tasks related to finance. They should be excellent at recording data and have the ability to produce clear financial reports.
• Track expenses, budget, taxes, cash flow, receipts and other financial dealings of the company
• Provide regular financial reports (weekly, monthly and yearly)
• Monitor accounts payable and receivable
• Ensure timely processing of payroll
• Recording transactions such as income and outgoings, and posting them to various accounts.
• Processing payments.
• Conducting daily banking activities.
• Producing various financial reports.
• Reconciling reports to third-party records such as bank statements.
• Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field
• 1+ years of experience in related field
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
• Strong organizational and analytical skills Detail-oriented
Start from 20k per annum
Monday to Friday
9am to 5 pm
Plumstead high street