Finance Assistant, Heathrow, Immediately Available, up to £30k + study
An exciting opportunity for a part-qualified, accountancy graduate to join a fast growing, renowned logistics business as a Finance Assistant. You will assist in the financial close and ensure that it is complete each month within the scheduled timeframe and ensure that the numbers reported to Group, are accurate.
- intercompany accounting,
- assisting with the preparation of revenue recognition (billing)
- assisting with fixed assets management and capital purchases/leasing
- assisting with the preparation of accruals,
- assisting with the preparation of prepayments,
- other overheads analysis
- you will assist in identifying process improvements and seek system enhancements to improve efficiencies.
- this is a varied role, where you will be producing financial analysis and partnering with the management & financial accountants along with other areas in the business
- Do you have a base accounting degree?
- Are you currently studying towards CIMA, ACCA or equivalent qualification?
- Are you eagar to learn and develop?
- Do you have previous accounting experience and exposure to month end, working within a corporate environment?
- Possess strong excel skills including vlookups, pivot table and macros?
- Must be able to work in the office 5 days a week (Heathrow)
Trace is an innovative recruitment consultancy. Our person organisation fit profiling tool, the Predictive Fit Profiler, is helping us fit our candidates with our clients from a personality, behaviours, motivations and cultural compatibility perspective. man