Title: Sales Process Coordinator
Duration: 3 months (with possible extension)
Bonus Plan: Company
Salary: £17.12 - £23.34Overall Responsibilities:
For clients using the brand's Marketing Platforms technology we will need in Q4'21 to deploy and coordinate with them a new procedure to get their official agreement (over e-mail) to share and utilise data for reporting purposes.Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Ensure the initial distribution and good reception of the e-mail communications to a list of client stakeholders. (including : track potential distribution bugs, Adjust Client recipients if needed.etc.)
- Be the PoC for any question following this e-mail and redirect to relevant team as needed.
- Ensure a thorough tracking of the action that client are taking after this e-mail (ie. provide their agreement), and lead 1.1 chasing for clients which didn't answer yet.
- Ensure regular reporting on the overall process with relevant teams.
- Education: BA/BS or relevant work experience
- Experience in project management / project coordination with multiple stakeholders in global environment.
- High rigour in execution and project management.
- Capacity to execute fast with a strong focus on timelines.
- Communication skills (written and verbal). Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external (client) stakeholders, and report regularly on progress.
- Experience using Google Docs (Google Sheets).
- Certification or license (ex. CPA, PMP, Cisco)
- Additional Language : a plus but not required at all.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.