KS1 or KS2 TeacherKS1 or KS2 Teacher - Year 2 or Year 3 Teacher - Maternity cover - "Good" Ofsted School - Academy - Hillingdon, West London - Start January 2022 - MPS1 - UPS1 £29, 915 - £42, 559
Are you an experienced primary teacher with recent experience teaching in KS1 or KS2 and particularly interested in Year 2 or Year 3?
Do you have a good track record for teaching and previous experience with the British curriculum? Tradewind Permanent Division are working with an innovative, ambitious and energetic primary school and seeks a primary teacher who will make a difference in the lives of the children. If you are interested in KS1 or Lower KS2, apply now. *** Year 2 Teacher - SATs*** Year 3 Teacher*** MPS1 - UPS1 £29, 915 - £42, 559*** Permanent role from January 2022*** "Good" Ofsted School*** Suitable for experienced teachersAbout the School - Year 2 or Year 3 Teacher - Hillingdon, West London
About the Role - Year 2 or Year 3 Teacher - Hillingdon, West London
- This Primary school in Hillingdon, is a large academy school and works closely with 6 schools in the trust.
- The school is a highly successful school and has fantastic results
- The school has 2 teachers going on maternity in January 2022 and therefore requires 2 teachers in Year 2 and Year 3.
- The school are also committed to professional development and will support teachers with additional training and CPD that they need.
- You will also work alongside a supportive senior leadership team.
How to apply - Year 2 or Year 3 Teacher - Hillingdon, West London
- This school is looking for a Year 2 or Year 3 teacher who may have Year 2 SATs experience.
- The ideal primary teacher for this role will have a good track record for teaching and be looking for this new opportunity offering progression opportunities and a TLR.
- You should have recent experience teaching in the UK and hold Qualified Teacher Status.
If you are a talented and dynamic teacher, please contact Eve on or email your CV to .