School Receptionist- DBS
2 months temporary
Are you an experienced Schools Receptionist? Do you hold an enhanced DBS? WE NEED YOU!
Our client is looking for a receptionist / administrator to join their school based in Croydon.
You will be responsible for:
- Taking phone calls from parents, assisting with queries
- Entering data into the internal database SIMs
- Administrative duties, including emails, sending letters and producing reports where required
- Issuing passes to visitors
- Assisting with the registers
- Liaising with teachers, managements and pupils daily
- Ensuring to follow all safety regulations
The hours for this role are either 8-4 or 8.30-4.30, Monday-Friday.
You must hold an in-date DBS, ideally on the update system so this can be verified. We can also run a new DBS check for you.
If this role is for you please contact Carly Knight ASAP on or call .
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.