Digital Marketing Manager | Rapidly Scaling Fintech start-up | London
We are delighted to be working with a brand new, fintech business focused on delivering low cost and fair financial products in a flexible way. Having raised nearly £25 million from leading VC funds and well known fintech angels, the business is now looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to take on a lead Marketing role ahead of their launch later this year.
The company has an experienced founding team who raised over £12 million in funding for their previous business. They have an aggressive fundraising strategy that will lead to a quick launch and rapid growth and in both revenue and headcount.
As they are pre-launch, the team is still currently small however, they are hiring fast in anticipation of a fast uptake on launch. The culture is collaborative and trusting and the leadership team genuinely care about their employees with amazing additional benefits and brilliant working environment pioneered by the founders.
The company has recently taken out a lease on some office space close to King's Cross and would expect a successful candidate to be within commutable distance of this area for regular touch points during the week.The role
Reporting to the Director of Product Marketing, the successful candidate will be responsible for planning and executing digital marketing campaigns across multiple channels including the Blog, Social (Instagram, TikTok and YouTube), Email and Paid Ads (Google, Facebook etc.) to guide potential customers to download their app.
The ideal candidate will have had experience in a fast-paced, high-growth environment and know what good looks like across Digital Marketing. There will be a short-term requirement to get your hands dirty, building a lot of processes from the ground up but with high anticipated growth, there will be scope to hire a team quickly and step up into a Head of Marketing role.
What we need to see (essential)
- Planning, executing and optimising digital marketing campaigns across the Blog, Email and Social Media channels
- Implementing and optimising paid campaigns across Google Ads and Facebook Ads
- Managing the content strategy and freelancers
- Supporting PR agency
What we would like to see (bonus)
- 6+ years experience working in marketing team with direct-to-consumer digital marketing strategies
- Experience building SEO-focussed content strategies
- Experience working with email marketing, paid marketing strategies (Google Ads, Facebook Ads) and social media strategies including Influencer marketing (Instagram, YouTube, TikTok)
- Experience planning, executing and monitoring digital marketing campaigns across multiple channels
- Understanding of planning and delivery process
- Previous experience working in SMEs, start-ups or small teams
- Experience working with Hubspot CRM
- Copywriting and editing experience
- Basic SQL & HTML
- £70,000 - £90,000 + benefits
Please get in touch with Jack for more information ().
Feel free to share this with any friends or colleagues that may be interested.