Management Accountant | Leicester | Hybrid Home / Office Working | Great Progression Prospects
You've recently qualified in CIMA / ACA / ACCA and see yourself as a future Head of Finance for a small to medium sized organisation. Your next move will be a really important one to help you get there. This could be an idea next step if that is your career plan...
The role has plenty of variety and will give you the breadth of experience you'll beed to become a future FC or FD of an SME. You'll take ownership for the end to end management accounting for a small portfolio of subsidiaries within the group but you'll also have exposure to financial reporting, FP & A and business partnering.
You will be joining a highly acquisitive business who have grown significantly in the 18 months and have further ambitious expansion plans in the next 3-5 years. They're a stable business who haven't furloughed any employees in the past 18 months and have had their best ever month as a business during the pandemic.ROLE SUMMARY
- Ownership of the monthly management accounts packs for a small portfolio of subsidiaries within the group
- Provide insights and analysis - highlighting any risks and opportunities to the wider business
- Budgeting and forecasting with analysis in to variances
- Financial reporting and Excel modelling
- Support with the development of a small team of Assistant Accountants
- Partner with stakeholders across multiple departments to help them understand the financial impacts of their business decisions
- Preparation of insightful management information
- Management and oversight of the month-end process
- CIMA / ACA / ACCA qualification is essential
- Making first move out of practice or have experience of a similar role in industry
- Able to commute to Leicester 2 or 3 days per week