My client is a prestigious Law Firm seeking motivated graduates with some experience in regulatory compliance or consulting in a professional setting.
Projects you'll support give you exposure to some of the largest Cryptocurrency exchanges, Fin-Techs, Venture Capital and Investment Banks in the world.
This is an initial contract opportunity with the scope to transition to permanent if mutual fitIdeal Candidates:
- Degree educated: Law, History or Humanities preferred
- Articulate written and verbal communicator
- Demonstrable critical thinking ability
- Some experience in regulatory compliance or consulting
- Familiar with basic terms around FS regulation
With the right mindset and energy, the opportunity to advance your career trajectory, professional network and resume prestige are genuinely enormous here.
Flexible working but ideally you will be based in London. The contract length is open-ended, pending a transition to permanent