Our client is seeking an IT Support Officer on an initial 3 Month contract with the possibility of an extension.Working Hours and Pay Rate:
Monday - Friday, 09:00 - 17:00. At a pay rate of £17.74 PAYE or £22.09 UmbrellaJob Purpose:
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To provide backfill support to the DBA team
- Deliver work packages where the skills relating to SQL Server, TSQL, and SSIS are required
Skills and Experience:
- To be responsible for the adherence to procedures and strategies to ensure the integrity of all systems developed in house
- To analyze and assess the impacts of requests for change that affect related systems.
- To provide both pro-active and reactive advice and consultation with customers and colleagues in relation to any application and software development matters.
- To provide assistance for other team members on technical issues
- At least 5 years' experience in a SQL/BI development related role
- At least 3 years experience of the complete project management life cycle.
- At least 3 years experience in business analysis, technical design, and documentation
- Working in a local Government IT department
- At least 5 years' experience in a SQL/BI development related role:
- MS SQL Server Stack
- T-SQL ScriptingExperience of SQL development and implementation/configuration etc.
- Experience with SSRS, SSAS, cloud technologies (ideally Azure)
- Power BI
- Power Platform
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Project
- IIS Web server
- NetVault LiteSpeed
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.