A leading global investment bank is looking for a Team Assistant to join their team on a temporary basis for 12 months. This is a demanding role that requires extensive support from a competent, proactive, motivated and organised individual. Experience of competing priorities, demanding coverage and strong teamwork are key to this role which will be providing support to a team of 20+ across Analyst, Associate and Partner levels.
* Managing calendar events for large teams
* Coordinating and scheduling meetings and calls
* Coordinating room bookings for internal and external meetings across multiple locations
* Managing high volumes of phone calls and emails
* Coordinating travel arrangements for the team including international flight and accommodation bookings, transport and visa applications
* Implementing divisional policies and providing guidance to their team
* Managing preparation of expenses
* Supporting the team with any issues, needs and queries
* Providing phone and holiday coverage for colleagues
* Excellent Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook skills
* Experience working with large teams in a highly demanding environment
* Ability to prioritize a variety of time-sensitive tasks
* Dependable with high attention to detail along with the ability to multi-task
* Comfortable working with people at all organizational levels both internally and externally
* A team player that works well under pressure within a changing environment
* Discretion to deal with confidential business matters
* Degree educated
If you feel that you fit the above criteria then please apply today by submitting your CV to us. Please note due to the high volume of applications that we receive only successful applicants will be contacted. For information on how we process personal information please refer to our website: How We Use Your Personal Information.
At Australasian Recruitment Company we are committed to an Equal Opportunities policy and make employment decisions by matching business needs with the skills and experience of candidates, irrespective of age, disability (including hidden disabilities) gender, gender identity or gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, or sexual orientation.