REED Sheffield have the pleasure of helping our client secure an Account Manager for their ever growing Company. This is a busy role and would be best suited to someone with a proven track record working within a fast paced environment. You will be responsible for all aspects of an Account Manager role. This is an exciting opportunity to work for a company with aggressive growth plans not only for the company but for you too.
We are looking for a dedicated and personable account manager to maintain our clients' accounts and serve as our main point of contact. Our ideal candidate will have a passion for helping others and a drive to provide exceptional customer service. Applicants should also be comfortable working with spreadsheets, audits, and other organizational software. If this sounds like you, apply today and help us build meaningful, long-lasting relationships that move our business forward!
Objectives of this Role
• Act as the main point of contact in all matters relating to client concerns and needs
• Build and strengthen client relationships to achieve long-term partnerships
• Maintain accurate client records, keeping track of any contract updates and renewals
• Work with sales and other internal teams to develop strategic marketing plans and ensure KPIs are being met
• Develop a thorough understanding of our products and service offerings to better upsell and cross-sell to clients
Daily and Weekly Responsibilities
• Take inquiries and requests from customers and address their needs
• Stay on top of accounts, making sure they're receiving services that are within their budget and meeting their needs
• Meet regularly with other members of the team to discuss progress and find new ways to improve business
• Generate progress reports to give to clients and higher-ups within the organization
• Identify upsell, cross-sell, and renewal opportunities and communicate with the sales team regularly
Skills and Qualifications
• Experience in a sales or customer service role
• Ability to multitask and juggle several responsibilities simultaneously
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Good attention to detail and organizational skills
If you are ready for a new nail gripping challenge please apply for this job now!