This Finance Analyst role works within the Retail Costs Finance team and is responsible for supporting both Retail Controllable Costs (RCC) and Contact Centres. Client Details
My client is a large FMCG retail company looking for a Finance analyst, located in the City of London.Description
ProfileSuccessful Candidate for the Financial Analyst role:
- Run and interpret corporate management reporting to provide timely insight.
- Identify risks, anomalies and opportunities and flag these to Finance Manager / Senior Finance Managers for prioritisation
- Complete ad hoc / bespoke analysis for the business area as required to drive improvements .
- Work with internal teams, such as our data team (ADA), as required to complete analysis to resolve business problems.
- Work with Retail Reporting and Change team to develop uniformity of reporting and performance evaluation across all Retail channels.
- Build business cases and support post implementation reviews.
- Support the business to manage project budgets, working with other Finance teams where collaborative projects demand this.
- Support the wider team on other Finance?processes and budgets as required.
- Strong Excel and numerical skills, with an aptitude for turning data into analysis and insight and being able to clearly articulate this through your communication.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Effective communicator with all levels of stakeholders, including audiences of varying financial and commercial acumen.
Pay including holiday pay- £18-20/hour