S Knights Recruitment are a specialist Employability & Skills Recruitment Agency. We recruit for Colleges and Training Providers across the UK.
Intro: S Knights are proud to be recruiting for our client who support their individuals into reaching their full potential by providing high-quality employer solutions. They have supported and improved the lives of a huge number of individuals, and are currently looking for a Business Manager based in Nottingham!
Role and Responsibilities:
As a Business Manager, your roles and responsibilities will include:
- Manage the performance of the centre staff to be accountable for excellent training and employment opportunities
- Ensuring the PDBW agenda is being promoted across all the staff and learners
- Embedding the Equal Opportunities policy and Health & Safety requirements
- Monitoring the quality of delivery through the completion in order to meet the targets within the company
- Liaising with/reporting to the Employability Director regarding the performance of KPI employability
- The responsibility of learner materials, marketing and stationary orders
- Management of the learners' progress and keeping track of achievements
- Ensuring continuous professional development and continuous improvements within delivery
- Ensuring that a quality service is being delivered, meeting the expectational and financial measures
- Ensuring that all claims data is being passed through the claims admin continually throughout the month and meeting the deadlines of the claims
- Ensuring that all learning facilities are in line with awarding body guidelines
- Set appropriate targets that links with the progression, quality, budget, and achievement levels of the learners
Experience and Skills:
In order to become a Business Manager, you must have:
- Excellent IT skills incl. Word, Excel, Poweropint, Outlook etc.
- A relevant teaching qualification (AET/PTLLS or equivalent)
- Willingness to travel across the Midlands
- Willingness to work towards a level 5 Management qualification
- The ability to cover other offices in the Midlands when required
Apply today for the role of a Business Manager!