A fantastic opportunity for a Data and Insight Executive to join a growing business in Alton, Hampshire. You will be supporting the Digital Marketing, ECommerce and Ops Manager, and act as a consultant to the senior team around data, KPI's and measurement.
Data & Insight Executive - About The Role
This is a unique role for someone looking to grow their marketing career, you will lead the work around consumer and customer insights to ensure that all marketing initiatives are tailored to the UK market. The role would suit someone who is driven by data and patterns, who can relay data to non-technical stakeholders, and who is comfortable working across different teams and departments
* Developing measurement methodology to ensure that the marketing efforts create concrete business results which delivery the strategy, such as attribution and ROI measurement.
* Developing monthly reports that cover data and key insights for the leadership team.
* Being an expert in data management and using Excel to an advanced level to manipulate, dissect and present the data in a compelling way.
* Planning, executing and reporting of insight activities including qualitative and quantitative research.
* Working with agencies to build data around target segments and channel choices to ensure spend is optimised, and to make sure budgets and forecasts are timely and accurate.
* Supporting development of key retailer propositions through development of relevant insights.
The successful Data & Insight Executive will have:
* Analytical skills.
* Flexible approach to their work.
* Proven experience in data handling and GDPR compliance.
* Strong communication skills.
* Proficient in the complete Microsoft suite, including having advanced Excel skills.
* A degree in a marketing-based subject would be desirable.
* The ideal candidate will have an organised and methodical mindset.
* Experience working in a data analytics or data focussed marketing position within an agile environment.
* Calm and focused attitude under pressure.
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Ability to work in environment that requires a fair level of autonomy.
Data & Insight Executive - Benefits
24 days holiday + banks hols
Competitive pension scheme
On-site free parking
Staff discount on products
Howett Thorpe are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role and comply with all relevant UK legislation and do not discriminate on any protected characteristics. Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days, please assume that you have not been successful.
Refer a friend
If this job is not of interest to you, but you know a friend or colleague who may be interested, recommend them to us and receive a minimum of £100 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a permanent role and a minimum of £25 in vouchers if we place them in a temporary assignment. (Terms & conditions apply)