General Manager (Care Homes)
£50k + Benefits
The successful candidate will have the following experience and qualifications:
• Proven Home Management experience
• Strong business acumen
• Sound knowledge of CQC and Care Standards
• Qualified Nurse
I am delighted to be recruiting for an experienced, senior manager to oversee the running of a small number of care homes, based within North Yorkshire. As the General Manager, your key responsibilities will centre on business development, management of the home managers, recruitment, training and ensuring that the homes are run in accordance with CQC policies.
You will be a confident and approachable manager, with a passion for inspiring and supporting your Registered Managers and their local teams to deliver high-quality care to all!
Main Duties as General Manager:
• To assist registered managers in the running of residential and nursing care services providing specialist Dementia care for the Elderly
• To maintain occupancy levels within the homes
• To assist with the recruitment and management of staff
• Financial management of the homes
If you like what you have read, are dynamic, forward thinking and have a confident CAN DO' approach in all you do, please contact Nadia at Amber Mace on (phone number removed) or email an up to date CV to (url removed) to be considered