Engage Talent Partners are working on an exclusive project to recruit an Accounts Assistant for our client in Aberdeen.
The Accounts Assistant will work within a small Finance team and report to the Office Manager. The role will focus on supporting the business within the accounts function and ensuring the smooth running of internal processes. In addition, the role will support the preparation of management accounts and month-end duties.
* Maintaining the Purchase Ledger in SAGE 50 to ensure it is up to date
* Completing daily and monthly bank reconciliations
* Reconcile Monthly Statements
* Managing the Sales Ledger
* Communicating and interacting with clients, vendors, suppliers and customers
* Credit control of outstanding invoices and overdue accounts
* Post Payroll Journal
* Will have experience using SAGE50 and MS office packages
* Will have a hands on commitment to getting the job done
* Be able to work independently and manage multiple priorities
* Be a strong problem solver
* Have a strong aptitude for working with numbers and detecting errors
* Be reliable and trustworthy
The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing and co-ordinating the daily accounts function within a busy and growing company. You will be motivated and committed, have good self-discipline and strong attention to detail. This is a part time role and will be between 20-25 hours per week.
If this opportunity sounds right for you, please submit your CV for immediate review