My client is a global Marketing Consultant . They have a role for a Technical Delivery Lead within their MarTech Implementation Division .
What you'll be doing:
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Marketing Technology team as a Technical Delivery Lead. They have a wide-ranging client list, working with some of the biggest and innovative brands in the UK across utilities, gaming, publishing, retail and CPG, leisure, financial services and beyond.
Within this role, you will oversee the delivery of marketing technology implementation projects supported by a team of developers and tech leads.
These projects will be implemented in a variety of tools, including Adobe (covering Campaign, Analytics, Target, Audience Manager & Experience Platform), SalesForce Marketing Cloud, Braze, Tealium, Segment and more.
Projects will vary in size and scale, from small (2-3 day) change requests up to major multi-territory, 6-month long implementations.
Additionally, you will be responsible for ensuring ongoing platform performance for clients where we provide ongoing support and improvements on a retained basis.
You will ultimately own the solution being delivered to the client from requirements capture through to delivery and ongoing support, and you will ensure the solution ultimately meets the client's business requirements and is delivered to time and budget, ensuring the right solution is chosen.
You will support the Head of MarTech in pitching for & scoping solutions in response to opportunities from prospects or in response to RFPs and will work closely with my clients sales and client services teams to produce well worked through proposals which you will be comfortable in presenting to clients.
This is very much a client facing role and you will be comfortable interacting with a client's technical and marketing teams as well as their project managers. You will be confident and adept at handling difficult situations and working closely and collaboratively with the client to resolve..
Who you are:
- You will have experience working in a top-tier agency, consulting or technology organisation
- You will have deep experience on at least two MarTech technologies, at least one of which will be a campaign management / customer engagement platform / marketing automation tool
- Proven track record of successful delivery of complex MarTech solutions
- You will be in experienced in managing delivery teams, ensuring work is distributed and managed across the team effectively
- You will have had some exposure to Customer Data Platforms, and ideally have overseen an implementation of one
- You are results driven with a professional approach to project delivery and a successful track record
- You are a strong listener with a superb ability to understand a client requirements, whilst also being able to interrogate and ask questions to get into the detail of solutions
- Pragmatic - able to make recommendations of the right solution that meets the client's requirements without excessive custom development
- You will understand interdependencies between systems
- You are flexible and capable of proactive and reactive communication