A new role has arisen for an IC Design Technical Manager to join a successful world-leading company who are experts in consumer electrical products from camera modules through to drones.
Based close to Cambridge, you will be tasked with the responsibility for silicon chip development projects, delivering best-in-class ICs to technical specification and within timescales and cost targets. You will be working as the in house tech expert and project manager, managing the silicon development activities. You will be responsible for managing chip development partners and deliveries as well as coordinating technical teams and resources to support project developments.
Other responsibilities include associated documentation i.e. datasheets, quality docs and regular reports. You will also help drive and determine the future chip roadmap within the organisation.
The successful Technical Manager will have previous experience as a Technical Manager for the design & delivery for Mixed Signal ASIC designs with significant technical experience in silicon development through to mass production.
Experience in some or all of the following is required:
- Understanding of the full silicon design and fab process.
- Working with design houses and world-wide fabless companies.
- High volume chip designs, through to volume production.
- Test and validation processes.
- Design/ development review processes and acceptance processes.
- Understanding of embedded firmware requirements, in combination with custom AISC solutions.
- Project management experience.You will have excellent communication and organisational skills with a positive 'can do' attitude and the ability to proactively assist colleagues and spot areas for improvement. Occasional overseas travel may be required.
Contact Leon at IC Resources today apply.