Housekeeper - 21 hours
When registering to this job board you will be redirected to the online application form. Please ensure that this is completed in full in order that your application can be reviewed.
"I wanted to make a difference but knew that I didn't want to become a Care worker. I enjoy talking to the residents whilst cleaning their rooms, developing a relationship with them. I have now progressed to Team Leader and love my job." (Housekeeper Team Leader, Dementia Residential Home)
Could this be you?
We want anyone who read this quote above and feels they belong in this community to join our brand-new team! We are a growing, exciting, forward-thinking company, with residents at the heart of everything we do...We want a pool of passionate, wonderful Housekeepers and are wondering...Could this be you!
If you are an experienced Housekeeper; have a passion for caring for others and looking for a new challenge, you have an opportunity to work in our care home! APPLY NOW!
Housekeeper: £9.50 per hour
* To work in all areas of the residents Home, carrying out general cleaning duties as required.
* Ensure that daily and deep cleaning schedules are adhered to.
* To encourage service users to assist in daily living tasks, to offer meaningful occupation, e.g., dusting and setting tables.
* Work collectively as a team to continuously improve care standards in accordance with the companies 10 key behaviours and legislation.
* To be aware of complying with Health and Safety practices.
* To attend training in COSHH regulations and use products in accordance with instructions given.
* Adhere to the Company's dress code incorporating the wearing of PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)