S Knights Recruitment is a specialist Employability & Skills Recruitment Agency. We recruit for Colleges and Training Providers across the UK.
Intro: Here at S Knights Recruitment, we are proud to be recruiting for freelance Employability Tutor / Trainers across the West Midlands
If you are a freelance Employability Tutor / Trainer, get in contact today!
Role and Responsibilities:
As a Freelance Employability Tutor, your key role will include:
- Delivering short (2 - 4 week) Employability courses to the unemployed in a classroom environment.
- You will be delivering an accredited course whilst supporting them with pastoral issues.
- Motivating and encouraging learners, supporting with barriers and ensuring high impact, meaningful engagement.
- Reviewing the progression of learners continuously and ensuring that their needs are met through their training
- Overseeing candidates reviews regularly
- Providing information, advice and guidance throughout the learners qualifications
- Going through and completing all the relevant admin work eg. time sheets, training plans etc.
- Supporting individuals with their job search activities, applications, interview techniques etc.
Experience and Skills:
As an Employability Trainer / Trainer, you must have:
- A relevant teaching / assessor qualifications (PTTLS / DTTLS / CTTLS/ D32/D33 / A1 etc)
- Experience of delivering on online / digital learning platform
- Experience working to strict deadlines and in a responsive environment
- A proven track record of learners progression and reaching their goals and targets
- Occupational occupancy within employability in specific areas