THIS ROLE IS AVAILABLE FOR QUALIFIED NURSES ONLY
As a Registered Nurse for Maria Mallaband Care Group we ask for you to care for our residents like they are your own family, caring for their Physical, Psychological and Social needs while being the best quality, most highly regarded Care Provider in the United Kingdom.
"Become a Key worker and make a difference"
We are looking for a Nurse with the following skills, qualifications and experience:
• A qualified RGN/RMN with a valid NMC pin number or a Student Nurse (qualified outside of the EU) with a letter from the NMC confirming their eligibility to sit the OSCE exam.
• Previous experience working as a staff nurse or registered nurse in a Care Home environment is desirable but not essential.
• A committed and organised approach.
• A confident communicator with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Flexible to work shifts.
If you would like to use your care experience and people skills in an organisation that provides the best quality care you'd expect for your loved ones, then MMCG is a rewarding place to be.
In return for all of this you will receive a competitive salary package plus:
• Annual NMC registration costs covered*
• Clinical training support and development opportunities
• 5.6 weeks annual leave
• Fully funded training
• Simply Health cover after one year of service, inc. cashback on medical and dental expenses
• Perkbox - a range of discounts and free monthly offers for a variety of high street shops and restaurants
• Car through salary sacrifice
• Cycle to Work scheme
• NEST pension plan
• Nurse and carer referral scheme
• Rewards for 5, 10, 15, 20 and 25 years of service
• Annual staff recognition through MMCG Care Awards
"Maria Mallaband Care Group's main priority is the welfare and wellbeing of its residents and staff. We have therefore adopted a Group wide policy across all our Homes requiring all new staff to confirm they are willing to receive a [Covid-19] vaccine. Prior to commencing employment, the successful applicant will be required to confirm in writing that they are happy to consent to receiving a Covid Vaccine when available, in accordance with the Government's UK wide vaccination programme and that they are not aware of any reason why they would should not consent. We are happy to answer any queries any applicant might have about this policy."