Senior Manufacturing Manager £50-60K plus benefits Nottingham Are you an experienced manager, used to managing a large team within the manufacturing sector, looking for a senior level role on a growing site for a global manufacturer? The position holds a great deal of kudos in the business and offers further career and salary progression, particularly given the growth plans of the site. The company manufacture into the aerospace and energy sector with an excellent machine shop facility. This role will be managing a team of 60 including machinists, cell leaders and 3 shift supervisors. Its a days based role but is a 3 shift site. The role
- Full time permanent role based in Nottingham, managing a team of 60 staff in a manufacturing machine shop environment
- Management responsibilities include HR functions, budgets, quality, health and safety, continuous improvement, production planning and supply chain amongst others.
- The role is circa 50/ 50 shop floor/ office and although the position has a number of key factors the main factor will be to lead, engage and motivate the team.
- Academic/ working background within a machine shop manufacturing environment
- Experience of managing a large team (ideally 50+) including second line management.
- Working knowledge of lean/ continuous improvement
To apply please email your CV to Nick Smith