Medacs Healthcare is one of the UK's leading nursing and care agencies. We are recruiting an experienced and dedicated Dietician to work in Oxfordshire.
Are you looking for a new challenge or additional work?
Are you looking for permanent or flexible work?
Do you want to choose your own hours?
Full and part time hours
Then look no further
Medacs Healthcare are looking for a Dietician with previous NHS acute and community experience. Previous NHS experience is essential as the candidate would need to be up and running quickly. Multiple roles available.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
Medacs Healthcare is one of the UK's leading nursing and care agencies, offering you over 30 years' experience in healthcare recruitment. By joining Medacs Healthcare you can enjoy:
* Flexible working hours - to fit around your commitments
* Volume of jobs - 1000s of daily shifts across England and Wales
* Dedicated consultant - focused on your needs
* First sight of shifts - we hold preferred supplier status across multiple trusts
* Competitive pay rates - with daily payroll
* Advanced notice - no sitting around waiting for the phone to ring
* Block bookings available - great if you need guaranteed work
* Lucrative referral scheme - refer a friend and earn some extra cash
* Free Training as required.
You must have recent relevant UK experience and be able to provide evidence of immunisations (to include MMR, Varicella, TB and Hep B) along with a current HCPC Pin NO. You must also be able to provide clinical references.
THE IMPORTANT BIT
Competitive pay rates are available, earn up to £30 per hour.
Medacs Healthcare welcomes PAYE, Umbrella and Limited Companies employees.
NEXT DAY PAYROLL FOR PAYE EMPLOYEES
WHY MEDACS HEALTHCARE ?
As a preferred NHS supplier across England, Scotland and Wales, we are a great option for general and speciality nurses looking for the flexibility, choice and additional income agency work provides. We also have plenty of private work options, friendly staff and are always looking to provide the best, most helpful experience for our agency nurses, such as our agency nursing pay rates and payment guide and UK map of hospital locations where we currently have agency nursing shifts.
Apply today: Simply click the 'Apply for This Job' button below or email your CV to
We look forward to working with you.
Medacs Healthcare is acting as an employment agency on this vacancy.
Please note that, due to the volume of applications, we are only able to contact candidates who meet the requirements of our Clients