Roman Recruitment are currently recruiting for an Accounts & Audit Junior / Semi Senior in a growing accountancy firm based around the Brighton area. They have multiple offices around the UK and are looking to continue expanding, therefore allowing you to progress in the future to more senior levels.
The Accounts & Audit Junior / Semi Senior role would involve you; planning, delivering and completing audits, dealing with accounts preparation, corporation tax and personal tax and also liaising with a close team.
This would be an ideal opportunity for an Accounts & Audit Junior / Audit Semi Senior to get into a rapidly expanding accountancy firm and gain experience leading to progression, or potentially an already experienced Auditor to challenge themselves further and join a respected and growing firm.Accounts & Audit Junior / Semi Senior Overview
Accounts & Audit Junior / Semi Senior Requirements
- Planning, delivering & completing of audits for businesses
- Ensuring all client finance legislation is met
- Liaising with and working alongside Accounts / Audit staff on a regular basis
- Preparation of statutory accounts and completion of corporation & personal tax
- Managing multiple tasks, ensuring they are all met by the managers deadline
Accounts & Audit Junior / Semi Senior Remuneration
- Must have previous experience working within an Accountancy Firm
- Must have a full UK drivers' license
- An AAT, ACA or ACCA qualification would be beneficial
- Ideally you would have experience with Audits
- Salary £18,000 - 27,500 (Competitive)
- Hours 37.5 hours per week (Flexi-time available)
The salary mentioned above is flexible as the Accountancy Firm is very interested in finding the best candidate for the team in the long-term.
Roman Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy, if you have any queries regarding this opportunity or would like to discuss then please contact us.
Alternatively, if you have any friends or colleagues who may be on the lookout for an opportunity then feel free to pass them on my details or get in touch as I have new and great opportunities every day!