In retail it's no longer good enough to just keep up with our competitors, we have to stay ahead of them. It is for this reasons Homebase is investing in CHANGE.
We are constantly asking questions about how we can be better at what we do. We want to know how we can utilise technology to improve our customer shopping experience, how we can simplify our team members roles to make sure their focus is off the unimportant details and on our customers, how we can make sure our team members are as prepared and well trained for their roles as they possibly can be (no matter what their role is), how we can keep growing, and how when big change happens we make sure we're ready for it.
We have big, BIG plans for Homebase over the next 3 years and this is why we are seeking an Change Manager
to help us realise our vision!Working hours/Contract
: Permenent, 35 hours per week, Monday - Friday. Location:
We operate a hybrid working policy which means you will be based out of our Milton Keynes Store Support Centre and you, decide what works best for you! If that means working from home, then work from home. If you prefer to work in an office, store or our distribution centre, then you're welcome to work from there. All we ask is that your available to come into Milton Keynes for important meetings/checks in and more regularly during some of our busier, peak periods.Salary:
In return for your hard work, we're offering a competitive base salary plus a performance based annual bonus. Our internal recruitment team will provide more information upon application. The role
To lead the engagement and change strategy to support the implementation of the new website platform and partnership. Working closely with business leads, your focus will be on the changes to business processes, systems & technology and organisational impact that are required to implement and embed this project successfully, facilitating this through effective communications, training business readiness and adoption.What will you be doing?
What you need to be successful:
- Develop and manage the project engagement plan as an integrated part of the business strategy ensuring business readiness is optimised ensuring that independent elements of the change and linked together to deliver a cohesive solution.
- Support the design, development, delivery and management of communications through a clear stakeholder plan with an agreed frequency and method of engagement to ensure there is clear momentum of messaging with content designed to meet the needs of the audience.
- Identify key stakeholders and working with them to conduct impact analyses and assess change readiness at key stages of the project, ensuring risks are mitigated and opportunities escalated.
- Understand the required new processes that are essential and be able to develop a change plan that can be used to fully implement these robustly across the business.
- Understand the team skill and capability requirements and support the design and delivery of training and learning interventions.
- Represent the project to stakeholders to inform and engage the wider business ensuring that the project is delivered successfully and the change is embedded.
- Influencing cultural and behavioral change across both stores and our store support center.
- A solid understanding of how people navigate through change, with proven change management skills and an ability to adapt to change in a complex and at times an ambiguous environment.
- Knowledge and demonstrable experience of change management principles, methodologies and tools to assess challenges, identify the root cause, analyses the options, develop the best one to drive the change needed.
- Exceptional communications skills, written and verbal, coupled with the ability to clearly articulate a variety of key messages to a variety of audiences.
- Demonstrate excellent active listening skills to ensure that engagement is kept at an optimum throughout the change.
- Experience of establish and building strong relationships to build creditability, whilst being able to challenge and influence others to move towards a common vision/goal.
- Ability to work collaboratively, being able to stay resilient and tenacious, taking personal accountability to deliver to targets.
- Demonstrable organizing and planning skills, to ensure short, medium- and long-term considerations are taken into consideration.
- Commercially astute with experience of delivering large scale organizational change projects and a familiarity with project management approaches.
- Change Management certification is desirable.
When joining us you'll enjoy a range of benefits including:
- 24 days annual leave
- Store discounts up to 20%
- Company Pension & Life Assurance
- Access to our employee assistance helpline
And many more additional benefits, discounts and offers