Are you a Executive Assistant with a passion for the technology industry? This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading software company, one of the most exciting names in the industry. They are looking for a passionate Executive Assistant to join their team on a 12-month fixed term contract with an immediate start.
* Providing administrative support to a portfolio of individuals and teams across the business, with a minimum of three that you will support with extensive diary management
* Handling complex calendars including booking domestic and international travel arrangements
* Tracking and processing expense reports and using Concur
* Planning office events and external gatherings
* Working both autonomously and in collaboration with teammates, colleagues, and external contacts
ESSENTIALS AS AN EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT:
* Degree educated
* At least five years of personal support experience, preferably within the tech industry
* Excellent computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
* Experience with high volume scheduling
If you feel that you fit the above criteria then please apply today by submitting your CV to us. Please note due to the high volume of applications that we receive only successful applicants will be contacted. For information on how we process personal information please refer to our website: How We Use Your Personal Information.
At Australasian Recruitment Company we are committed to an Equal Opportunities policy and make employment decisions by matching business needs with the skills and experience of candidates, irrespective of age, disability (including hidden disabilities) gender, gender identity or gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, or sexual orientation.