Events Manager- London- 3 Months- £20-£22 ph PAYE
A global technology company are looking for an experienced Events Manager to join their team on an initial 3 month assignment.
- Manage and support the event strategy, logistics + execution end to end for events in EMEA
- Own the events budget and calendar, team communications and briefings, plus the post- event reporting and analysis
- Assist with managing relationships with key partners- including internally, suppliers, agencies and industry organisations
- Partner closely with teams around the world to manage consistent event and branding processes
- Work closely with business partners to consistently refine processes and assess opportunities for improvement
- Point of contact for general event operations and program inquiries
- 3+ years working in a similar capacity
- End-to-end project management experience
- Experience delivering physical and virtual events
- Analytical and data- driven approach to solving problems
- Comfortable working autonomously
- Strong time management, attention to detail, and ability to multi- task and prioritise across multiple projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- IT proficient
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.