FX Client Service Analyst3 MonthsLondon
My high-profile banking client is currently recruiting for a FX Client Service Analyst to join them for a 3-month contract. This is an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to join an experienced and supportive team, with significant exposure to a broad range of regulatory client onboarding, FX, and capital markets. The successful candidate will have responsibility under general supervision of the FX onboarding manager focusing on resolution of complex transactions, where expertise is required to interpret policies, guidelines and/or processes.Responsibilities:
Skills we look for:
- Focusing on obtaining the regulatory documentation requirements to onboard FX clients and counterparties under Dodd Frank, EMIR or MiFID frameworks, where expertise is required to interpret policies, guidelines and/or processes.
- Serving as an important reporting contact for the client, full ownership for one or more processes, reports and/or procedures.
- Analytically and procedurally competent, representing the team on cross-function process or project deliverables; emerging as an expert in a specific skill set but remains focused primarily on daily execution.
- Carries out complex activities with significant financial, client, and/or internal business impact.
- May have direct interaction with committees and/or Senior Management.
- Able to serve as a key subject matter expert and mentor to other more junior level employees.
- May manage daily operational activities and supervise day-to-day work of junior level employees (but not a formal management role).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills are required.
- Ability to facilitate discussions and reach decisions.
- Technically sound in area of expertise with broader knowledge of other business areas.
- Prior experience of working with IHS Markit, Salesforce or Nice Actimise desirable.
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities' employer.