- Excellent opportunity to join a SaaS business that are currently valued at $1billion
- Senior Marketing Manager task with driving growth in new markets across Europe
- YOY growth since their establishment in 2011
- Opportunity to be part of an 80 person marketing team (globally)
- Ambitious plans, they need someone to make an impact from day one, is this you?
This is an awesome opportunity for a Senior Marketing Manager to join a well-known SaaS business who solve customer experience for a number of high profile brands globally . With ambitions to break into new markets across Europe, they need a Senior Marketing Manager who can hit the ground running, bringing new and innovative ideas to the table and meet specific objectives. To begin with, the main objective of the role will be to research and explore the potential of each market in order to allow the business to prepare for future lead generation activities. The successful candidate will need to be comfortable working with multiple teams as you coordinate campaigns to achieve the desired results. To succeed, you need to be an all-rounder who has experience using events, paid media, email and content in previous roles.
Key responsibilities for the successful Senior Marketing Manager
- Own the strategy and planning for key EU markets, including new-market penetration
- Own and/or execute on local activities in each market
- Monitor and analyse campaigns - must be comfortable using data to understand the effectiveness of projects
- Create content that will successfully support the sales team
- Support with events logistics, establish what events the business should be attending and support with internal proposals
- Build relationships with internal stakeholders and be the marketing champion
- Explore various channels that could be used for lead generation
To get the role of Senior Marketing Manager, you must have
- 7 years' experience in a full mix marketing role - email, social, events
- Successfully delivered integrated marketing campaigns to drive leads
- Minimum of 2 years' experience specifically in SaaS B2B
- Experience working to and managing deadlines
- A relevant degree is preferred
- Ability to successfully communicate ideas to senior stakeholders
- French or German language skills are desirable
This SaaS business have not stop growing YOY since their teen excellent levels of growth since their establishment ten years ago. With a truly unique product offering they are truly setting themselves apart from their competitors. The business has set some very ambitious growth targets for new European regions, resulting in the need for a calibre Senior Marketing Manager to join the team and make an impact. If you have experience marketing software products, and want to work for a company that are valued at $1billion, then this is the role for you.The Package
for the role of Senior Marketing Manager:
- £65,000-£75,000 basic salary
- Outstanding wider benefits package
: The role is based in Central London
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office, please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.