Central London / Working From Home
Highly entrepreneurial, dynamic and fast paced business is seeking a Treasury Manager.
Now on an exciting journey to take the business to the next level of development and maturity, this dynamic organisation is seeking to recruit an exceptional Treasury Manager.
Managing a team and reporting to the CFO, the role includes:
- Arrangement and ongoing negotiation of all group borrowings, banking relationships management
- Work collaboratively with the CFO and banks to implement funding and credit solutions to maximise liquidity and minimise costs.
- Sign off all major deals with respect to their impact on liquidity and any financing costs.
- Management of group liquidity in all group companies
- Banking relationships management
- Management of all group day-to-day cash management
- Cash flow forecasting
- Responsibility for financial expense budget
- Credit management
- Review maintain and monitor all security and cash controls to ensure a robust control environment on all cash related transactions
- Management of Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable teams (c.15 employees)
- High level vendor/customer relationship management and negotiations
- Intercompany loan positions
- FX management where required (no active hedging currently in place)
- Member of the Association of Corporate treasurers or equivalent national body; or
- Chartered Accountant with relevant proven experience
- Significant hands on "treasury experience
- Has the ability to manage a global team and improve controls, working practices and efficiency's
- Excellent excel ability to work with group forecasting model and maintain standalone 13-week cash flow model
- Demonstrable confidence and communication skills to negotiate with blue chip customers and deliver improvements in debt collection
- High degree of emotional intelligence, communication skills and a 'can do' approach to problem solving
- Able to operate within a fast paced and fluid organisation