A Finance Manager is required to join our client's growing SME business in Northamptonshire.
This is an exciting time to join the business and you will have the opportunity to implement/develop processes as well as managing one direct report.
Hours are 35 per week, Monday to Friday.
Duties will include:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts for both businesses within the group.
- Cashflow forecasting.
- Working closely with the Managing Director in regards to budgets and forecasts.
- Overseeing all areas of tax such as PAYE, VAT and CIS returns.
- Preparation of year end accounts and liaising with the external Accountants.
- Reporting and sales analysis.
- Mentoring and training junior member of the team.
- All aspects of bookkeeping.
You should have excellent accountancy skills, ideally within an SME environment and have a positive, pro-active attitude to aid the business in its growth. QBE or part qualified candidates will be considered for this role.
For further details please contact one2one Recruitment Ltd.