Our client love the exciting and meaningful work they do, the cutting-edge resources and technology they have access to, the benefits they offer and the great community they've built. Want to join them?
The successful candidate will exhibit the following:
- Understand critical success factors for the project (beyond the traditional measures: on time, on budget and to agreed scope) and ensure each work stream has a plan in place to achieve the success factors.
- Be responsible for achieving or exceeding profitability targets plus accurate and timely forecasting and reporting of project variables (revenue, staffing, work in progress, debt etc.).
- Exploit opportunities for adding value to the client, ensuring that expectations are proactively managed and issues are addressed promptly and appropriately.
- Motivate and empower teams to create a positive and creative culture for our people to perform well, learn and grow.
- Ensure all team members have clear goals, receive regular feedback and have timely and constructive appraisals.
- Ensure team members have learning and development objectives to acquire and maintain the skills necessary for the project.
- Have responsibility for staffing teams and on-boarding of new team members.
- Build and maintain constructive and collaborative relationships with the client, other suppliers and third-party stakeholders.
- Ensure appropriate project governance arrangements and technical quality standards are developed and followed throughout the project lifecycle.
- Effectively manage project risks and issues, escalating where appropriate.
- Comply, and ensures team members comply, with all confidentiality and non-disclosure policies and agreements and ensure the security of information, at all times.
Business Development & Account Management
- Support future growth by working closely with Sales, Account Leads & Account Management teams, assisting where required with the sales/procurement cycle to best position the business to win profitable new business.
Professional Development and Growth
- Contribute to continuous improvement initiatives within the Management and Leadership Capability.
- Understand current thinking from the Technology, Experience Design and Consulting capabilities and drive alignment accordingly.
- Encourage innovation in technology and process both within the project and outside the project.
Minimum requirements :
- Minimum of 2 years of demonstrable success managing the delivering of technology-based projects using agile methodology.
- Bespoke software development project experience
- Substantial experience in managing and leading project teams including line management responsibility.
- Evidence of developing and managing sound client-supplier relationships and good knowledge of at least one industry vertical (e.g. Financial Services, Health or Government).
- Broad technology experience, awareness of current technology trends and a sound understanding of contemporary software engineering practices and behaviours.
- Experience of adhering to robust project governance and technical quality standards.