What are they looking for in a Graduate Finance Analyst?
- Competitive salary with competitive, uncapped commission scheme
- Michelin Star Lunch Clubs
- Discounted gym membership
- 20 days paid holiday, plus bank holidays
The Graduate Finance Analyst Role Involves:
- Recent graduates who have achieved 2:1
- Numerate individuals with a logical mind and an interest in financial modelling
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Applicants who are organised and have a good attention to detail
- Candidates with a proactive mindset who are able to learn from mistakes
- Data preparation
- Financial modelling
- Financial planning, reporting and analysis
- Developing a detailed knowledge of the financial performance of the business
- Building relationships with key finance stakeholders
Buchanan Search, through rapid organic growth, is now a market leading recruitment firm and a top supplier to a number of clients including FTSE listed firms.
Buchanan Search's team of consultants come from a variety of backgrounds, but all subscribe to the company ethos of Understanding, Advising and Delivering for our clients & candidates.
Buchanan Search has Graduate and Executive Practices which operate tailored recruitment methodologies. They focus across the Sales, Recruitment, Executive Search, Business Intelligence, Consultancy, Engineering