Salesforce Project Manager - London - Up to £80,000
My client, a leading Salesforce consultancy, is searching for experienced project managers with a proven track record of full lifecycle implementation. You will be based out of my client's London office, and will receive a highly competitive salary and benefits package.
- Overseeing full lifecycle implementations; managing projects from initial requirement gathering through to final implementation.
- Form and maintain strong relationships with new and existing clients in order to ensure future business.
- Ensure the wider team are effectively managed, ensuring roles and responsibilities are clearly allocated.
- Act as a point of escalation for any issues that may arise during the process.
- Mentor junior team members, ensuring team cohesion throughout the project lifecycle.
- Previous experience successfully managing Salesforce implementations.
- Excellent leadership, organisational and delegation skills.
- Superb communication skills, ability to effectively communicate with both the wider team and clients.
- Previous consultancy experience preferred, but individuals with a strong track record of managing Salesforce implementations from an end user background also considered.
Up to £80,000 DOE
Apply now for immediate consideration.
Email or call to find out more.