We are looking for a confident Clinical Team Leader (CTL) who can inspire, support and oversee the delivery of the very best care.
You'll be working 37.5 hours a week on Griffin Ward at Cygnet Hospital Sheffield.
This is a low secure service for women and CAMHS services for male and female adolescents over three distinct wards.
Griffin Ward is a 15 bed low secure service that positively supports young people who may need a longer stay in an inpatient setting within a low secure environment. It offers a care and treatment pathway for individuals who may have complex mental health issues and whose needs and risk are such they need to be supported in this environment.
At Cygnet, our perks go way beyond pension schemes and excellent professional development.
You'll also enjoy shopping, travel and leisure discounts - as well as a range of healthcare and financial benefits - to support you to be happy both in and out of work.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others - every day.Your day-to-day...
Why Cygnet? We'll offer you...
- Take lead responsibility in undertaking regular care audits
- Provide clinical leadership, coaching & mentoring for the development of services
- Maintain excellence through clinical practice development & quality improvement
- Be responsible for a planned programme of support across your area of focus as determined by the annual plan for Quality and Compliance
- Be an active member of clinical working committees relevant to role
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge & promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained
- Administer medicines within healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines
- NHS & employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking
- RCNi membership
- Bespoke career pathways
- Plus much more
An experienced RMN or RNLD with a current Pin Number, you'll have...Essential:
- At least two years' experience
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits & demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage & reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience & a dedication to empower & support service user independence
Cygnet Health Care
- The ability to deputise in a Manager role
- An interest in leadership, research & assessment
has been providing a national network of high-quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years. In this role you'll have the chance to make a real impact on patients, service users & their families.